My photo
You should read my blog because...

1. Chances are my blogs won't have too much writing because i get lazy and pictures are worth a thousand words.

2. The last blog i had got erased and banned because it got to crazy and apparently showing pictures of dead cats isn't politicaly correct.

3. Food.

4. 2 words, Drugs and Alchihol.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

October 16 - 31 2008

On Oct 16th i went to a Gym Class Heroes ft. The Roots and Estelle Concert.



Estelle and Travie...


Roots Crew


Travie of Gym Class Heroes.


Gym Class Heroes.


Mica and me. I think she enjoyed it.


Friday Oct 17 Highlands for Jenny Chus Bday.

View from the Rise.


LOL RAINBOW BRIGHT!!! it was an 80's theme party.


Satday OCt 17th Went to Manna, then went to JTown and got some Coffee. Jay arr chattin it up with a statue.


Joey and Tina were like ?!?!?!


and then...


Satday November 25th... FRIENDSHIP GAMES!!!

the Flyer.


Dj Zeb spinning at the 21XL booth... DebStar in the back.


RJ Sushiboy.


Taking orders to get some food.


The TEAM!!! WE RUN LA!!!!


THE AFTER PARTY!!


Myron on the Mic... Zeb spinnin.


The Crowd @ the After party.


Video of the Crowd at the After Party.


SPUF winners of FG08... Cal Poly San Luis Obispo ala SLO


HIGHLANDS HOLLOWEEN PARTY!!! Friday Oct 31st 2008.

Christina, Tiffara, me and Tina


Me, Tom, Abel aka Manny.


I was the King of HEarts.


I found waldo Lady.


Tina-Bo-Bina Queen of Hearts and me.


YEAH GIRLS!!!


The peoples.


SPIDER MAN...Black Suit... its Randy HIN Designer.

No comments: