My photo
You should read my blog because...

1. Chances are my blogs won't have too much writing because i get lazy and pictures are worth a thousand words.

2. The last blog i had got erased and banned because it got to crazy and apparently showing pictures of dead cats isn't politicaly correct.

3. Food.

4. 2 words, Drugs and Alchihol.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oct 21 - Oct 30, 2009

Wednesday oct 21st me and my brother went to watch Law Abiding Citizen. That shit was FUCKING AWESOME!!! And we got Big Carls Burgers.



For Dinner my parents brought home some chowking Chicken. It was perfect right before Level 3... It was a special night with a Fashion show and an actual dance show. MMM chicken.



Thursday Night before Level 3 i had some chicken kababs from this one spot at the Hollywood and Highland mall.



After level 3 i had to clean my room... so i did. Heres the the before and after... took me all morning.




With no sleep, Friday, me and Vince ran some Errands and ate at Sunday Bistro. I had the Pork Chops and pasta.



Satday was filled with super fun and excitement. It was Friendship Games... i was too busy to take pictures... and i dont remember eating at all the whole day... but at the after party i met Brandy. And after the after party we all went to Dennys and i got sammich.

Our Friendship Games Idol Singing contest.



The After Party.



BRANDY!!!!



There was a good 20 of us eating at Dennys.



Moons over my hammy.



I slept the whole day sunday and by the time i woke up it was time to go to Lucky strike... so i had my first meal of the day. LOL. We had Hamburger fries, baked potato chips, chicken chunks, pizza and drinks. I got a Henny and coke. My Celebration Drink. It was a good weekend.



Since my sleeping schedule was sooo fucked up cause of Friendship Games... i went to get breakfast at the spot i use to go to when i was in Highschool. I got a Bacon breakfast burrito with fries. MMM with tapatio and ketchup.



For dinner... since i slept through Lunch... a bunch of the homies went to Manna Korean BBQ and got down.



Tuesday Oct 27th... i got a Chicken teri burger from this lil spot down the street from my house. it was bomb... the fries were good tooo.



Later that day... we had another Special event at Level 3 celebrating a bunch of Dancers Bdays from Fanny pack and The Beat Freaks also one of Pacific Rims Host, Angelica's bday and WOBZZZZ's bday who just came back from China. We got pauls specials. We also had a Cupcake sponcer that night so we got hooked up.





This is all i got to take home. Boo.



WEdnesday the 28th... The whole family went to Applebees and i got the 2 for 20 with my brother. Started off with Buffalo chicken, then some artichoke dip and i got Chicken Alfredo. MMMMs.





Later that night me and my brother went to a Benifit concert in LA and my phone broke... but i had my point and shoot with me so i took a picture of the Pho we had after the Concert.



Thursday... i got a Lender phone while my phone was getting fixed... and managed to take some pictures.

Before Level 3 i got western cheeseburger from Carls JR.



After the club we went to Subway and i grubbed on a Chicken bacon ranch.



Friday i slept in and my first meal was at Great Steaks. I got the Bacon Philly Cheese steak. It sucked... but it was food before clubbing at highlands.



Word. It holloween today... and i havent had anything to eat yet. i slept in and now im too lazy to get something to eat. And it seems like theres no one trick or treating in my neigborhood. Eh... Looks like im eating Candy for DINNER!!!!

No comments: